Pokemon Infinite Fusion is an RPGXP fan game by Schrroms made using Pokemon Essentials. It was last updated on May 11, 2023.
The DNA Splicers from Black and White 2 are reintroduced in this game... However, you can use it on every Pokémon this time!
- Utilize them to create an entirely new Pokémon by joining any two Pokémon together.
- There are 176,400 unique pokemon combinations available in the game!
The Pokemon Fusion Generator
is the foundation of Pokémon Infinite Fusion.
- With 176 400 conceivable possibilities, you may be incredibly inventive and create a totally different team for each playtime.
- Along with 101 Pokémon from generations 3 to 7, every Pokémon from generations 1 and 2 with their evolutions
- Every Pokémon has the ability to combine with any other Pokémon. Every combination has a distinctive sprite, stats, moveset, PokeDex entry, and all other characteristics you would anticipate from a Pokémon.
- Over 20,000 custom sprites handcrafted by the community.
- Full Kanto region with extra areas and gen 4-5 inspired graphics
- Johto postgame Continue your journey into the Johto region 3 years before the events of Gold and Silver.
- Over 35+ side quests
- Fairy type Pokemon
- Random or Classic mode, as well Reversed mode: Special game mode that flips every trainer’s fusions.
- Nicknaming your Pokémon directly from the menu
- Battle Facilities: Take part in the Battle Factory, the Triple Battle lounge, and more!